Village Underground is not only a club where acts like Trikk and Adriatique are playing, but a space for creativity & culture in London. In addition to being a cultural centre, Village Underground is an ecological project. The venue has a commitment to environmental sustainability within different projects, Laura Killeen, events manager at the club will tell us about.
This article is available as podcast on Spotify and iTunes.
In this podcast episode we are talking about:
- Village Undergrounds’ understanding of environmental sustainability
- How Laura banned plastic straws from the club
- To what extend sustainability is a governmental or club-topic
- How clubs easily can start to walk the green path
- Practical tips for people that want introduce a green culture to clubs
- Which highlights the club is offering in 2019