Atelier are Jaś Miszewski & Alexander Inggs, an up-and-coming duo from Cape Town. Their ‚Something To Fill An Hour‘ EP, including remixes from Perel and SBTH, is currently played by Dixon, Sandrino and many more. Time for an interview with the shooting stars about their musical journey and of course their home South Africa.
This article is also available as podcast on Spotify and iTunes.
In this interview we are talking about:
- Their musical journey
- How Berlin boosted their career
- Their collaboration with Lossless
- The electronic music scene in South Africa
- Their favourite spots in and around Cape Town
- Their album release beginning of 2019
- Their vision for the future