Kasper Bjørke is a DJ and producer from Copenhagen and in the scene for more than twenty years. Kaspers’ new album Sprinkles will be out 30 July. Recorded and produced while spending extensive periods of time in the family’s cabin by a secluded beach, Bjørke reflects on what feels like distant memories; the energy and euphoria from his countless DJ gigs over the past decades. Furthermore, sustainable living and traveling are very important to him. He’s trying to only travel by train to most of his gigs and inspires others with beautiful train stories on social media.
In this interview we are talking about:
- Why Copenhagen is so special.
- The creation process of his new album “Sprinkles” in the beach cabin by the sea.
- How the scene in Copenhagen looked back in 1999 when he started making music.
- His private Copenhagen travel guide list and his favourite three top spots on it.
- The up- and downsides of traveling by train.
- His most beautiful train ride up to now.
Do you want to find out more about Copenhagen? Tune in to our podcast interview with Be Svendsen.