Christian Löffler is dedicated to art in a visual, as well as in an auditory way. Based at the beautiful coast of the Baltic Sea in the North of Germany, he’s nourished by the great inspiration source Mother Earth. “LYS”, his latest album which is released on his label Ki Records, is inspired by his observations of natural light in all its spectra. Christian expressed his impressions in music, photographies and paintings.
In this interview we are talking about:
- His life, home and studio at the the Baltic Sea
- The creativity and production process during the crisis – pressure or freedom?
- Which form of arts he’s currently enjoying most
- Releasing his latest album “LYS” in the middle of the pandemic – from a production and label perspective
- The overwhelming moods he’s in when producing
- What he loves about playing in Poland and Kiev
- Countries that inspired him most and why
- The first destination he will be traveling to after Corona
- His current studio work and upcoming projects
Pictures by Christian Löffler