Ulrich Hasselmann is the co-founder of the fashion labels Vertere and On Vacation, both from Berlin and DJ at Nightvisions. While the latter is focusing on creating a holiday vibe in everyday’s life, Vertere is a label founded by a collective of local DJs, designers and artists. The idea is to bring people of the nightlife scene together. Acts like Nina Kraviz, Charlotte De Witte and Andhim are huge fans of the brand. Furthermore Uli, his co-founder and the team are collaborating with record labels or events, such as the LIFE ACT charity rave ‘Local Loyalty’ for which they designed special shirts.
The event will take place on 6th of December at Kater Blau and the profit will be donated to Loyal e.V. Berlin. Join us for this special rave of which tunes&wings will be part of, too.
In this interview we are talking about:
- How the idea of combining fashion and electronic music came into his mind
- The Vertere essentials, statement pieces and accessories
- The cooperation with Stil vor Talent and the Berlin Travel Festival
- How they establish their network with DJs
- Producing locally
- Uli’s favourite spots in Berlin
- The Loyal-T-Shirts for the charity rave of LIFE ACT at 6th of December at Kater Blau