Hans Cousto is a mathematician, musicologist, researcher, book author of ‚Cosmic Octave’, electronic music lover and much more. After talking about the book of Hans Cousto with podcast interview guests like ‘Recondite‘ and ‘Petros Haffenrichter‘, it was a great opportunity to talk with the author himself.
“Sound is like a massage, an energy coming to the body”
Disclaimer: tunes&wings does not support the use of drugs
In this interview we are talking about:
- How the theory of the cosmic octave came into his mind
- Sound frequencies in our nature and universe
- What soundwaves are doing with our body when dancing in the club or on a festival
- What he likes about the techno and rave culture
- Chakra frequencies
- His current research projects
- His work with DroGenKult
- Which culture he liked most while living in different countries around the world
- His hippie life
Here you can listen to the cosmic music and various sound frequencies of our nature and the planets in our universe.