Village Underground is not only a club where acts like Trikk and Adriatique are playing, but a space for creativity & culture in London. In addition to being a cultural centre, Village Underground is an ecological project. The venue has a commitment to environmental sustainability within different projects, Laura Killeen, events manager at the club will tell us about.
In this podcast episode we are talking about:
- Village Undergrounds’ understanding of environmental sustainability
- How Laura banned plastic straws from the club
- To what extend sustainability is a governmental or club-topic
- How clubs easily can start to walk the green path
- Practical tips for people that want introduce a green culture to clubs
- Which highlights the club is offering in 2019