After their great success with the release ‘Aton’ and the start of their label ‘Duat Records’, it was time to interview the two artists Ruede Hagelstein and Amin Fallaha. We met at their studio in Berlin and talked about Berlin underground, their ‘back to the techno roots and basics’ vision for their label and the whole idea behind this movement.
In this interview we are talking about:
- Their journey with ‘Duat Records’
- The vision and philosophy of their label
- How they build an exclusive community around their label
- The proof that underground techno in Berlin still exists
- Their favourite non-techno and techno spots in Berlin
- The outlook for 2019