Peggy Gou is a power lady, versatile musician and world traveller. Her sound cannot be described with one genre, but lies somewhere between techno, house, disco and afro house – framed by a sophisticated Detroit, Berlin and Chicago background. Last weekend she was playing at the deepest underwater dance-floor as part of the Desperados deep house experience.
Last weekend Desperados invited to a very special deep house dance-floor experience in the world’s deepest pool. Seeing and hearing Peggy Gou playing while being underwater, surrounded by mermaids and laser lights was definitely an outstanding and overwhelming experience. Among other topics around techno & travel, let’s have a listen how Peggy Gou perceived this unique event.
In this interview we are talking about:
- How she perceived playing underwater at the unique Desperados event
- Which influences travelling has on her music
- Her favourite countries and cultures
- How she describes the ‚Berlin Sound‘
- Her favourite places in Berlin
- Her upcoming highlights and a recap of 2018 so far
This article and podcast was created in friendly cooperation with Desperados.