The Berlin Travel Festival debuts on March 9–11, 2018 at Arena Berlin in Kreuzberg. Over the last decade, travel has changed dramatically, therefore the festival is bringing the voices of a new generation of globetrotters to the stage. The three-day event is a curated gathering where physical and digital brands, products, speakers and publications dovetail come together. It’s divided into five main areas: Ocean Life, Culture Journeys, Weekenders, Outdoor Escapes, and the Nest. With a new approach to travel, the festival offers thought-provoking concepts, destinations, experiences and perspectives. Packed with color, curiosities, and a commitment to achieving a better tomorrow, the Berlin Travel Festival was created with this new tribe in mind.
In this interview Bernd Neff, the co-founder of the Berlin Travel Festival, is talking about:
- How the idea of the festival came into his mind
- What people can expect at the Berlin Travel Festival
- The most exciting projects they portray there
- Why do you think is it necessary to make a shift in the travel branch?
- How the travel business changed in the last three years
- Which impact traveling has on his personal life
- The biggest challenge travel has to pass in the next years
- His personal top 3 destinations
Pictures by Berlin Travel Festival