The Munich DJs and producers Michael and Daniel have been making music for their project Innellea since 2014. In December they released ‘Napoleon’, which was already played by Superflu & Solomun. A few weeks ago they were voted among the top 10 newcomers by Groove Magazine readers, alongside artists like Fjaak and Amelie Lens. They are constantly producing new tracks, remixes and currently are working on a live-set. New up and rising artists that have a prosperous future in prospect.
As we are all from Munich and our common language is German, we preferred to do the interview in our mother language. Let me know if you are interested in a translation. In this episode we are talking about:
- Their 2017 review and what they are especially grateful for
- About producing new tracks and their time in the studio
- Upon You, Monaberry, Autonomica and all the labels they would love to release on in the future
- The Munich techno scene and how artists here support each other
- Their travel tipps for a weekend with friends in Munich
- Their forecast 2018